Saturday 6 August 2011

The Blind Date Email Request

Below is the email I sent to everyone. I really wasn't expecting much of a response but I ended up with 12 men in just two days. I felt so popular! 


Hi everyone,
What you up to?
On the plane home from Hong Kong I accepted a dare to do something fairly out of character. I am asking each of my best friends to set me up on one blind date. And to top it off I am writing a blog of the results!
It would be nice if you could put forward someone kind, good looking and interesting. But in the absence of that, anyone will do as long as they follow these rules:
1. They must not be married or in a relationship.
2. They must not be underage.
3. They must not be a nasty, scary person
4. They must understand that I am seeing several people and blogging about them!
Seriously guys, just your most eligible friend. Even if he is a weirdo at least it might make a funny story. I'm not going to write anything too personal or nasty about them as I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.
I guess the purpose is to get me a little more open to dating!
Lots of love,
Kelyn x x

For an example of how to write a good email to your blind date try this link Date 6: Charles – Trainwreck part I for general tips on your date try this one

UPDATE: TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT READ:

2 comments:

  1. I want to do the same. I love your blog and can't believe it all came from this one email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha wonder how my friends would react to the same mail

    ReplyDelete