Thursday 9 February 2012

52 First Dates: Mr #35 - Duffle Trouble

52 First Dates: Mr #35 - Duffle Trouble: The preamble: Mr #35 was one of the more unusual preambles, as it originally came about through Twitter. He's got in touch after reading m...

I stumbled across this great blog and re-blogged for the first time in my life. I figured that it would be a good place for my readers to go to now that my mission is complete. I recommend 52 first dates to my keen readers (I'm sure that there are many).
To Read about my First Date Marathon click the following links:


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, damn me with your faint praise why don't you ;-)

    Thanks for the recommendation!

    CTS
    (www.52firstdates.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.Your blog is very interesting.
    Keep sharing such type of blogs..........

    Executive Search Dating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have Joined that website globogirls.com, and I Found a lot of Nice people, I am Male so I was looking for females, I found a girl and really things going alright so far, the best things about that globogirls.com is, lots of people travel around and wherever you go you might want to hook up with a nice girl wherever you go, they got this social travel network thing with articles where you can tag yourself as interested person to visit that place, I think golobogirls.com might be very useful for you.

    ReplyDelete